Hyundai Motor India showcased the ultimate science of human engineering and presented the manufacturing origins of the all-new Hyundai Verna at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Chennai.
FORTIFIED USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES
• The all-new Hyundai Verna has been designed to enhance body stiffness and improves structural connectivity for optimum distribution of energy flow
• The science behind this superstructure is displayed in the press shop at Hyundai’s manufacturing facility that creates the new Hyundai Verna, using smart inspection techniques such as 3D scanning and infra-red camera inspection to ensure the shell conforms to supreme levels of build quality.
• To ensure occupants are cocooned in a cabin of safety the new Verna offers structural reinforcement with increased thickness of the side reinforcement and material addition in center & front floor application
• The new Verna has been constructed on HMIL’s IoT-enabled Body-build line that features 100% welding automation with over 450 intelligent robots that take care of welding and other intricate manufacturing processes
• The manufacturing process also utilises a real-time vision inspection for door mastic sealers, to further enhance the body quality
• To create a magnificent allure, the all-new Hyundai Verna undergoes a fresh coat in the paint shop using high-throw power 7th generation Electro Deposition coating
•With this new sedan, HMIL has also introduced a dual-tone paint coating and with the application of ‘premium clear’ paint, the new Verna ensures improved paint durability that perfectly complements the sedan’s evocative design
• At the heart of the new Verna is a powertrain designed to evoke thrilling experiences
• The 1.5 Turbo GDi petrol engine is manufactured using high precision machines, in HMIL’sfully automated machining lines
• To enhance levels of purity, a special ball milling technology and automatic Borescope inspection process has been implemented
• As part of Hyundai’s quality assurance process, the engine endures an array of challenging conditions at our Endurance labs and eco-friendly Cold test beds, without burning fuel
• With a maximum power of 117.5 KW (160 PS) / 5,500 r/min and max torque of 253 Nm (25.8 kgm)/ 1,500~3,500 r/min, the new Verna with 1.5 Turbo GDi is both Futuristic and Ferocious at its core.
Yokohama India announced the launch of two new additions to its popular Geolandar series of tyres– the Geolandar X-AT and Geolandar M/T G003. These cutting-edge tyres are engineered to deliver unparal...
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India launched the new “My Volkswagen” app, a one-stop solution that offers a seamless, convenient and immersive digital experience for prospective and existing customers.
Delhi-based leading auto-tech company Rosmerta Technologies Limited introduced a cutting-edge AI-based Driver Monitoring & Alert System integrated with a vehicle tracking management system.