The M50xBT2 delivers the same exhilarating wireless listening experience as its predecessor, offering exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. Updated and enhanced features include improved vocal pickup, incorporating dual-microphone beamforming technology for clearer phone calls and communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant; the addition of multipoint pairing to let users connect wirelessly to two Bluetooth® devices at once; an updated USB-C connection; a low-latency mode, improving synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming; and compatibility with multiple audio codecs (SBC, AAC and LDAC).
There’s even the option to adjust the headphone’s EQ settings, if users so choose, by making the changes in the A-T Connect app and saving the settings on the headphones themselves. Battery life is approximately 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge via USB-C connection.
The ATH-M50xBT2 retains the robust construction, proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers, fold-flat design with 90-degree swivelling earcups, and professional-grade earpads and headband of the ATH-M50x.
Standard features include additional premium audio components such as
· an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and a dedicated internal headphone amp.
· sidetone circuitry that allows users to hear their voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones.
· convenient mute control at the simple press of a button.
· left earcup button control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and access to voice assistants (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri).
·“Fast Pair” feature, enabling users to quickly pair the ATH-M50xBT2 headphones with Android OS smartphones and devices with a single tap on the device.
· a detachable 1.2-meter (3.9-foot) cable for optional wired connection.
· pro-grade earpad and headband materials for long-lasting durability and comfort with an effective sound-isolating seal.
· compatibility with the A-T Connect app, allowing control of the low latency mode, EQ, L/R volume balance, choice of voice assistant, misplaced headphone location, change of codecs, and more.
· A USB charging cable and a handy carrying pouch are also included.