Tata Motors has launched its 6 new advanced heavy trucks and intelligent vehicle and driver management solution - Tata FleetMan Telematics Services -- for the North Indian market.
The 6 new advanced heavy trucks launched are:
• Tata LPT3723 – The first 5-axle rigid truck in the country, in the 10x4 configuration.
• The Tata Prima range – Two new engine capacities of 380HP & 230HP.
- In the 380HP range – Tata Prima 4938 tractor and Tata Prima 3138K tipper.
- Tata Prima LX range – Tata Prima 4923 & Tata Prima 4023 tractor.
• The Tata Motors Construck range has been further fortified with the launch of the versatile Tata LPK 3118 tipper.
The 6 new trucks have been designed and built specifically to offer lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), best-in-class fuel efficiency; longer service runs and enhanced levels of driver comfort, resulting in best-in-class profitability and lowest payback period for fleet operators.
Axalta Coating Systems, a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, announced its Global Automotive Colour of the Year 2022 – Royal Magenta.
ReadyAssist, an autotech startup plans to invest USD 8 million over a year to augment EV infrastructure in the country. It will kick-off the initiative by setting-up Grid, a phygital store (Physical s...
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has announced its new campaign with the 6- and 7-Seater SUV – Alcazar, featuring Shah Rukh Khan and the four 4 Indian Women Cricketers -Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigu...