Tata Motors has launched its 6 new advanced heavy trucks and intelligent vehicle and driver management solution - Tata FleetMan Telematics Services -- for the North Indian market.
The 6 new advanced heavy trucks launched are:
• Tata LPT3723 – The first 5-axle rigid truck in the country, in the 10x4 configuration.
• The Tata Prima range – Two new engine capacities of 380HP & 230HP.
- In the 380HP range – Tata Prima 4938 tractor and Tata Prima 3138K tipper.
- Tata Prima LX range – Tata Prima 4923 & Tata Prima 4023 tractor.
• The Tata Motors Construck range has been further fortified with the launch of the versatile Tata LPK 3118 tipper.
The 6 new trucks have been designed and built specifically to offer lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), best-in-class fuel efficiency; longer service runs and enhanced levels of driver comfort, resulting in best-in-class profitability and lowest payback period for fleet operators.
Designed with a unique abrasive film for higher performance, TVS Apache, a friction brand of Brakes India, launched platinum brake pads for the luxury car range which have been designed for comfort an...
Uno Minda, a leading Tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), has announced the launch of its BS VI -compliant automotive engine oils for two-whe...
Vida, powered by Hero, the emerging mobility brand of Hero MotoCorp, has initiated operations of its public charging infrastructure in Bengaluru, Delhi and Jaipur. The brand has set up nearly 300 cha...