Tata Motors has launched its 6 new advanced heavy trucks and intelligent vehicle and driver management solution - Tata FleetMan Telematics Services -- for the North Indian market.
The 6 new advanced heavy trucks launched are:
• Tata LPT3723 – The first 5-axle rigid truck in the country, in the 10x4 configuration.
• The Tata Prima range – Two new engine capacities of 380HP & 230HP.
- In the 380HP range – Tata Prima 4938 tractor and Tata Prima 3138K tipper.
- Tata Prima LX range – Tata Prima 4923 & Tata Prima 4023 tractor.
• The Tata Motors Construck range has been further fortified with the launch of the versatile Tata LPK 3118 tipper.
The 6 new trucks have been designed and built specifically to offer lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), best-in-class fuel efficiency; longer service runs and enhanced levels of driver comfort, resulting in best-in-class profitability and lowest payback period for fleet operators.
Sony India has introduced the new XAV-AX8100 in-car media receiver, offering new utility features, powerful sound and smart features.
ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd launched its upgraded Mobil Super Moto range of engine oils to make it easier for people to maintain their two-wheelers in top condition. The launch comes at a time when...
3M India has launched its revolutionary 3M Performance Spray Gun, an innovative spray technology that delivers top-of-the-line performance with unrivaled productivity.
In an exclusive interview, Uday Narang, Chairman, Anglian Omega Group & Omega Seiki Mobility
talks about his company plans to enter the two and four wheeler electric vehicle space.
Motown India speaks to Woosuk Leem, Managing Director, AS Parts Division, Mobis India to get more details about the Hyundai Mobility Membership App and its advantages.
Vishal Mathur, Senior Vice President, LMD Truck Business – VECV elaborates upon VECV’s Light & Medium Duty (LMD) business in India, the company’s product offering and the several advantages offered by...