Tata Motors has launched its 6 new advanced heavy trucks and intelligent vehicle and driver management solution - Tata FleetMan Telematics Services -- for the North Indian market.
The 6 new advanced heavy trucks launched are:
• Tata LPT3723 – The first 5-axle rigid truck in the country, in the 10x4 configuration.
• The Tata Prima range – Two new engine capacities of 380HP & 230HP.
- In the 380HP range – Tata Prima 4938 tractor and Tata Prima 3138K tipper.
- Tata Prima LX range – Tata Prima 4923 & Tata Prima 4023 tractor.
• The Tata Motors Construck range has been further fortified with the launch of the versatile Tata LPK 3118 tipper.
The 6 new trucks have been designed and built specifically to offer lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), best-in-class fuel efficiency; longer service runs and enhanced levels of driver comfort, resulting in best-in-class profitability and lowest payback period for fleet operators.
Specialty chemicals company Lanxess has reached an important step towards more sustainability in its plasticizer portfolio: The Polymer Additives (PLA) business unit now offers a more sustainable solu...
Uno Minda, a leading Tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers, has launched its new premium range of alloy wheels in the Indian aftermarket in collaborat...
Greaves Retail, India's leading fuel-agnostic mobility solutions provider and a unit of Greaves Cotton Limited, has announced the launch of its complete range of e-rickshaw batteries under the brand '...