Force Motors has announced that the ex-showroom pan India prices of the Urbania start from Rs. 28.99 lakh.
The medium wheel base (3615mm) variant seating 13 excluding driver is priced at Rs. 28.99 lakh whereas the long wheel base (4400mm) variant seating 17 excluding driver is priced at Rs. 31.25 lakh and the short wheel base (3350mm) variant seating 10 excluding driver is priced at Rs. 29.50 lakhs.
CLICK HERE TO READ: FORCE MOTORS NAMES ITS NEXT-GEN SHARED MOBILITY PLATFORM URBANIA
The Urbania will be available at select Force Commercial Vehicle dealerships across the country in the metros and mini-metros.
The Phase 1 installed capacity is 1000 vehicles per month which can be increased up 2000 vehicles per month. Serial production has now commenced at the new dedicated state-of-the-art manufacturing facility created for this platform. The first lot of vehicles will be shipped to dealerships in the coming fortnight.
Urbania is India’s first fully ground-up, next generation modular monocoque panel van platform.
There are several first in segment attributes to the Urbania. These include:
· First in segment to comply with crash, rollover and pedestrian safety regulations with driver and co-driver airbag.
· First in segment to provide independent front suspension with transverse springs for best in class passenger ride, and handling characteristics.
· First in segment to provide Day running DRLs, Projector Head lamps and signature tail lamps using light guide technology.
· First in segment to offer ergonomically designed cockpit with carlike steering wheel with tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column.
· First in segment to offer all wheel disc brakes and ESP, ABS, EBD and ETDC.