Leyland, the flagship company of the Hinduja Group and India’s leading
commercial vehicle manufacturer, launched the ecomet Star1815 truck in 17.5 T
GVW category. The truck has best-in-class payload capacity and delivers
superior mileage. This product is targeted at long haul customers seeking
higher payload with 4-cylinder engine for faster turnaround time.
Kumar, Head- MHCV, Ashok Leyland, said, “Ashok Leyland is complimenting the rapid
growth of ICV segment by regular launch of differentiated products. With the
new Ecomet Star 1815, we set our footprint in the 17.5T segment and ensure
higher profitability for our customers in logistics, e-commerce, parcel, agri-
perishable, cement and industrial goods applications”
Key features and advantages for ecomet STAR 1815:
• Best-in-class Payload of 11.74T (20ft HSD)
• Superior Kmpl
• Powered by H Series engines with 150Hp and 450 Nm torque
• 295/90 R20 Tube Tyre
• 5 Loading Spans - 20ft /22ft /24ft(with Day cabin) and 20ft & 22ft (with Sleeper cabin)
• HSS (High Strength Steel) frame (7mm thick) and load body
• 10-wheel bolt Front & Rear Axle
• Available in the new white colour cabin
• New digital dashboard with Advanced Digital Driver Assist (ADDA)
• Spacious, sturdy, state-of-the-artcabin
• Advanced telematics (i-Alert), remote diagnostics with 24×7 customer assistance through Uptime Solution Centre
South Korean brand Daewoo has introduced a complete range of automotive batteries in India. The Korean technology automotive batteries cover a comprehensive range, including car, truck, tractor, and b...
BorgWarner has clinched an agreement with a major North American OEM to supply its bi-directional 800V Onboard Charger (OBC) for the automaker’s premium passenger vehicle battery electric vehicle (BEV...
Uno Minda, a leading tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), has unveiled an innovative range of side stand sensors and switches that use advanc...