Leyland, the flagship company of the Hinduja Group and India’s leading
commercial vehicle manufacturer, launched the ecomet Star1815 truck in 17.5 T
GVW category. The truck has best-in-class payload capacity and delivers
superior mileage. This product is targeted at long haul customers seeking
higher payload with 4-cylinder engine for faster turnaround time.
Kumar, Head- MHCV, Ashok Leyland, said, “Ashok Leyland is complimenting the rapid
growth of ICV segment by regular launch of differentiated products. With the
new Ecomet Star 1815, we set our footprint in the 17.5T segment and ensure
higher profitability for our customers in logistics, e-commerce, parcel, agri-
perishable, cement and industrial goods applications”
Key features and advantages for ecomet STAR 1815:
• Best-in-class Payload of 11.74T (20ft HSD)
• Superior Kmpl
• Powered by H Series engines with 150Hp and 450 Nm torque
• 295/90 R20 Tube Tyre
• 5 Loading Spans - 20ft /22ft /24ft(with Day cabin) and 20ft & 22ft (with Sleeper cabin)
• HSS (High Strength Steel) frame (7mm thick) and load body
• 10-wheel bolt Front & Rear Axle
• Available in the new white colour cabin
• New digital dashboard with Advanced Digital Driver Assist (ADDA)
• Spacious, sturdy, state-of-the-artcabin
• Advanced telematics (i-Alert), remote diagnostics with 24×7 customer assistance through Uptime Solution Centre
Omega Seiki Mobility (OSM), a part of the Anglian Omega Group has announced a joint venture with iM3NY, a prominent battery technology player in the US, to bring battery cell technology in the Indian ...
Continental is promoting the development and use of open source software. The technology company has adopted a manifesto that emphasises its commitment to collaborative work with Free and Open Source ...
Nearly 50 DHL Express vans will begin running on the Michelin UPTIS airless tyre to make last-mile deliveries in Singapore by the end of 2023. The pilot programme begins with the first vehicles making...