Electric Mobility Ltd, part of the Mahindra Group, announced the launch of its
new electric 3-wheeler, the eAlfa Cargo. The eAlfa Cargo is priced at Rs 1.44 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
An eAlfa Cargo owner can save
up to Rs 60000 per year in fuel costs when compared
with a diesel cargo 3-wheeler. The launch of the eAlfa Cargo marks the entry of
Mahindra in the rapidly growing e-cart segment.
Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, said, “The last mile delivery segment is seeing excellent adoption of electric 3-wheelers due to significant operating cost advantages versus fossil fuel powered 3-wheelers. We are now launching the eAlfa Cargo e-cart in response to the customer requirements in this segment. With savings of Rs 60,000over a diesel cargo 3-wheeler, the eAlfa Cargo aims to provide a sustainable, pollution-free solution in the cargo segment”
• The dual speed manual transmission with an integrated differential ensures a good gradeability of 7 degree.
• Peak power of 1.5 kW while using the unique additional high torque gear
• Large and wide cargo tray with a payload of 310 kg that meets the demands of the customers in this segment
• Go the distance with 80 km range on eAlfa Cargo, peak power of 1.5 kW
• Top speed of 25 km/h
• With an off board 48V/15A charger, charging the eAlfa Cargo is as easy as charging a mobile phone
• Fully digital instrument cluster gives state of charge (SoC), range, speed and other useful as well as vital read-outs at a glance.
Tyre major Ceat has partnered with MG Motors India for the launch of the MG Comet, the newest electric vehicle (EV) in India. As part of this partnership, Ceat will provide tyres for the MG Comet with...
Hyundai Motor India Limited has showcased exciting new 1st in segment features of Hyundai Exter. Customers can soak in the sights with smart electric sunroof while also capturing and chronicling memor...
Within the main technologies introduced at Auto Shanghai 2023– booth located in Hall 1.2H, Stand 1BF015– Marelli is presenting for the first time its “In-Cabin Advanced Technology Showcase”. This is a...