Electric Mobility Ltd, part of the Mahindra Group, announced the launch of its
new electric 3-wheeler, the eAlfa Cargo. The eAlfa Cargo is priced at Rs 1.44 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
An eAlfa Cargo owner can save
up to Rs 60000 per year in fuel costs when compared
with a diesel cargo 3-wheeler. The launch of the eAlfa Cargo marks the entry of
Mahindra in the rapidly growing e-cart segment.
Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, said, “The last mile delivery segment is seeing excellent adoption of electric 3-wheelers due to significant operating cost advantages versus fossil fuel powered 3-wheelers. We are now launching the eAlfa Cargo e-cart in response to the customer requirements in this segment. With savings of Rs 60,000over a diesel cargo 3-wheeler, the eAlfa Cargo aims to provide a sustainable, pollution-free solution in the cargo segment”
• The dual speed manual transmission with an integrated differential ensures a good gradeability of 7 degree.
• Peak power of 1.5 kW while using the unique additional high torque gear
• Large and wide cargo tray with a payload of 310 kg that meets the demands of the customers in this segment
• Go the distance with 80 km range on eAlfa Cargo, peak power of 1.5 kW
• Top speed of 25 km/h
• With an off board 48V/15A charger, charging the eAlfa Cargo is as easy as charging a mobile phone
• Fully digital instrument cluster gives state of charge (SoC), range, speed and other useful as well as vital read-outs at a glance.
Yokohama India announced the launch of two new additions to its popular Geolandar series of tyres– the Geolandar X-AT and Geolandar M/T G003. These cutting-edge tyres are engineered to deliver unparal...
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India launched the new “My Volkswagen” app, a one-stop solution that offers a seamless, convenient and immersive digital experience for prospective and existing customers.
Delhi-based leading auto-tech company Rosmerta Technologies Limited introduced a cutting-edge AI-based Driver Monitoring & Alert System integrated with a vehicle tracking management system.