India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz India has introduced the new A 200 Limousine and the dynamic Mercedes-AMG A 45 S 4MATIC+ face lift.
The A 200 Limousine face lift is priced at Rs 45.80 lakh (All India ex-showroom). The 8-year warranty for engine & transmission continues to be offered as a standard. The price of Mercedes-AMG A 45 S 4MATIC+ face lift starts from Rs 92.50 lakh (All India ex-showroom).
With perfectly balanced proportions, and high-quality attention to detail in its design, featuring the latest MBUX and new generation Telematics (NTG7), the new Mercedes-Benz A-Limousine presents itself as more intelligent, and stylish with enhanced convenience features. The A 200d will be launched in Q4 of 2023.
The Mercedes-AMG A 45 S 4MATIC+ comes with powerful 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The car is now more intelligent and intuitive and proudly dons the prestigious AMG crest on the front – a testimony to its ‘One Man, One Engine’ heritage.
Top highlights of the new Mercedes A-200 Limousine:
• Striking and sporty exterior: The new A-Class conveys power and dynamism dominated by the forward-sloping bonnet with its two power bulges and steep 'shark nose'. This is accentuated by the redesigned radiator grille with Mercedes-Benz star pattern. The sporty character is underlined by externally flush wheels with new 17-inch 5 twin-spoke alloys. The new LED rear lights ensure a fascinating and emotionally appealing appearance by both day and night.
• High-tech Interiors: Exclusiveness is reflected in the interior of the new A-Class. The absolute highlight is the standard freestanding dual-screen display of 10.25-inch each, taking centre stage. The revised steering wheel matches the high-tech character of the car with the touch control panels.
• More digital, smarter, safer: In the new A-Limousine, both hardware and software have taken a major leap forward: the latest generation of MBUX is intuitive to operate and capable of learning. The driver and central displays create a holistic, aesthetic experience and can be customised as desired with the help of the newly designed display styles (Classic with all relevant driver information, Sporty with the dynamic rev counter, Discreet with reduced content), three modes (Navigation, Assistance, Service). The Zero Layer concept of the screen is a perfect example of how the car learns your preferences and displays frequently used icons. The cutting-edge features also include Car-to-X communication to further enhance safety.
• Mercedes Me: With the activation of online services in the Mercedes me App, the ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice assistant in the new A-Class is now even more capable of dialogue and learning. For example, certain actions can also be triggered without the activation term "Hey Mercedes". The MBUX voice assistant can also explain vehicle functions and provide support when you want to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth or search for the first-aid kit.
• Infotainment & Connectivity: The telematics system has been revised and impresses with its new design and improved performance. Now wireless connectivity with smartphones is possible via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. The USB charging capacity has been increased by 20%.
• Safety First: The new A-Class comes with 7 airbags; the addition of a knee airbag enhances the safety of the car.
o KEYLESS-GO: Another feature to debut in the A- Limousine. Your KEYLESS-GO vehicle key can stay in your pocket, you don't even need to hold it in your hand. The car recognises its owner thanks to the stored access and drive authorisation. Grasp the door handle, open, climb in, and drive off – KEYLESS-GO is always a convenient experience. o HANDS-FREE ACCESS: The boot lid features contactless opening as the sensor area beneath the rear bumper detects a kicking motion with your foot. This is particularly useful when you come to drop off heavy bags in the boot.
o Digital Key Handover: Your vehicle can be shared by friends and family – wherever you are, and easily via the Mercedes me App. The primary user can unlock the vehicle remotely via the app, and activate the key stored in the vehicle for another approved user when they want to use the car.
Top Highlights of the Mercedes-AMG A 45 S 4MATIC+ Face Lift
• Powerful AMG: Under the hood of the AMG A 45 S 4MATIC+ sits a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, producing 421 hp – which is highest for any hatchback in India. It is the fastest AMG hatch available across the world: 0-100 in 3.9 seconds. The AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 8G transmission is specially tuned to the requirements of the powerful engine in the AMG A 45 S and contributes to the agile and dynamic character of the car. The car shows impressive agility owing to the combination of AMG Suspension and the fully variable AMG Performance 4MATIC+ all-wheel drive with AMG TORQUE CONTROL.
• Exterior: The prestigious AMG Crest takes center change as the front badge underlining the strong performance DNA of the car. The front end is enhanced with headlamps of a new design along with an AMG-specific radiator design. The AMG rear Aerofoil would be offered as an accessory, this gives one an option to further individualize the AMG.
• Interior Highlights: The interior gets a new Aluminum AMG design Trim elements in black / silver. The Mercedes-AMG Performance steering wheel also comes with touch control panels.
• Best of Intuitive Technology: The performance hatchback comes equipped with the latest generation of the MBUX infotainment system – NTG7. This enables new graphics and pushes the limits of intuitive in-car experience. The driver and central displays create a holistic, aesthetic experience and can be customised as desired with the help of the newly designed display styles. The new AMG-specific graphics, such as the AMG DYNAMIC SELECT, elevate the driving experience.
• Infotainment & Connectivity: Now wireless connectivity with smartphones is possible via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. The USB charging capacity has increased by 20%.
Specialty chemicals company Lanxess has reached an important step towards more sustainability in its plasticizer portfolio: The Polymer Additives (PLA) business unit now offers a more sustainable solu...
Uno Minda, a leading Tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers, has launched its new premium range of alloy wheels in the Indian aftermarket in collaborat...
Greaves Retail, India's leading fuel-agnostic mobility solutions provider and a unit of Greaves Cotton Limited, has announced the launch of its complete range of e-rickshaw batteries under the brand '...