The new Innova HyCross features a tough, muscular exterior design and is sure to catch your eye. The raised bonnet line, a large Hexagonal Gunmetal finish grille, Automatic LED Headlamps, super chrome alloy wheels, and a wider bumper further enhance its sophisticated and rugged look. Also complementing the muscular look are the bigger tires with shorter overhangs, along with a more curved rear to augment the SUV stance of the new Innova HyCross.
The interior design expresses seamless luxury and comfort. Keeping in mind the unique needs of Indian customers, the new Innova HyCross prioritizes interior comfort features. The styling ushers improved cabin aesthetics, with dark chestnut quilted leather seats along with soft-touch leather and metallic decorations lining the cabin. The cockpit is modeled in horizontal tones to give a sense of space, while vertical tones are used for the central cluster and door decor to mirror the powerful exterior.
The new Innova HyCross provides unmatched comfort and convenience through a raised eye point and the newly introduced Ventilated Front Seats that take care of the hot Indian summers. For the second row, the 10.1″ Connected Display Audio with JBL premium 9 speaker system(including subwoofer), segment-first powered Ottoman 2nd Row Seats and Multi-zone A/C, combine to offer unmatchable luxurious experience. The unique Flat Floor Design, wheelbase of 285cm (longest in the segment) and Platform Width Enhancement further ensure a spaciousness for extended family and friends to travel together. Indian customers believe in no compromises; therefore, the Power Back Door and Tilt-down Seats ensure maximum space utilization and enhanced luggage space.
Safety is a high priority for Toyota, and this vehicle has a host of safety features. The new Innova Hycross brings the Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) which is introduced first time in India for Toyota vehicles to further enhance safety and provide peace of mind to all customers. The safety package features Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Lane Trace Assist (LTA), Auto High Beam (AHB), Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) systems, Pre-Collision System and Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems. Other features include six SRS airbags, Electronic Parking Brakes, Rear Disc Brakes, Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-start Assist, a Panoramic View Monitor with a Dynamic Back Guide, and Front & Rear Parking Sensors.
The new Innova HyCross is available in Super White, Platinum White Pearl, Silver Metallic, Attitude Black Mica, Sparkling Black Pearl Crystal Shine, Avant Grade Bronze Metallic and an exciting new color Blackish Ageha Glass Flake. Interiors in Black and with two new colors Chestnut & Black and Dark Chestnut, reflecting advanced and premium impression.
The new Innova HyCross offers has warranty of 3 years/100,000 kilometers and an option of extended warranty of up to 5 years/220,000 kilometers, 3 years free roadside assistance, attractive financial schemes and 8 yrs/160,000 kilometers warranty on the Hybrid battery.
Bookings have begun for Rs 50,000. Customers can make their bookings online at www.toyotabharat.com/online-booking/ or by visiting their nearest Toyota dealership.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- New Exterior colors with Blackish Ageha Glass Flake
- New Interior colors with Chestnut & Black Dual tone, Dark Chestnut
- First in segment features include Paddle shift, Powered Ottoman 2nd row seats, Front Ventilated seats, Air conditioner (Dual zone – front and rear zone), Rear Retractable Sunshade, Electrochromic Inner Rear View Mirror (EC IRVM), Power Back Door and Dual Function Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- Wheelbase of 285 cm (longest in the segment)
Other key features
- Large TFT Multi Information display
- Driver Seat Memory and Slide Return and Away Function
- Indirect Blue Ambient illumination
4. Infotainment system
- Connected 25.65 cms (10.1”) connected display audio with premium, JBL 9 speaker (Including subwoofer)
- Toyota Connected car technology - iConnect
5. Safety features
- TOYOTA SAFETY SENSETM (TSS) that includes safety features like (Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Trace Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitor, Pre- Collision System, Auto High Beam)
- 6 SRS Airbags
- Rear Disc Brakes
- Vehicle Stability Control(VSC) and Hill Start Assist
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with Auto Hold
- Antilock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Panoramic View Monitor with Dynamic Back Guide
1. Performance features
- A Self-Charging Strong Hybrid Electric vehicle that comes with a TNGA 2.0-Litre Engine with Toyota Hybrid System (THS) & e-drive transmission, delivering combined max power output of 137 kW (186 PS)
- The Gasoline grades comes with a TNGA 2.0 Litre engine delivering an output of 128 kW (174 PS)
2. Exterior features
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Front grille with Gun Metal Finish
- Automatic LED Headlamps with Auto High beam
- First in segment Dual Function Daytime Running Light (DRL)
3. Interior features / Comfort and convenience
- First in segment features include Paddle Shift, Powered Ottoman 2nd Row Seats, Front Ventilated seats, Air conditioner (Dual Zone – Front and Rear zone), Rear Retractable Sunshade, Electrochromic Inner Rear View Mirror (EC IRVM) and Power Back Door