On June 09, 2021, Hyundai
Motor India has commenced bookings for its upcoming 6 and 7 Seater Premium SUV
– Hyundai Alcazar. The company is accepting bookings at Hyundai dealerships and
on its online car buying platform for Rs 25
2.0 l Petrol MPi
1.5 l Diesel CRDi
Hyundai Alcazar comes with a host of 1st in Segment features–
• 10.25” Multi Display Digital Cluster
• Bose Premium Sound System (8 Speakers)
• Auto Healthy Air Purifier with AQI Display
• Front Row Seatback Table with Retractable cup-holder and IT Device Holder
• Front Row Sliding Sunvisor
• Side Foot Step
• Rear Window Sunshade
Hyundai Alcazar will be offered with Premium Dual Tone Cognac Brown interiors. The vehicle has a wheelbase of 2,760 mm. It will come with several advanced & hi tech features –
• Voice Enabled Smart Panoramic Sunroof
• 2nd Row One Touch Tip and Tumble Seats (Captain & 60:40 Split Seats)
• Drive Mode Select (COMFORT | ECO | SPORT)
• Traction Control Modes (SNOW | SAND | MUD)
• Puddle Lamps with Hyundai Logo Projection
• 64 Colors Ambient Lighting
• Power Driver Seat – 8 Way
• Advanced Hyundai Blue Link (Connected-Car Technology)
Hyundai Alcazar features an extensive application of 75.6 % Advanced and High-Strength Steel (AHSS & HSS). This 6 and 7 seater Premium SUV features a Wing-Surrounded architecture on the dashboard, thereby accentuating the feeling of spaciousness and modernity.
Further, customers can choose from four powertrains that include 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine with options of 6-Speed Manual and 6-Speed Automatic transmissions. The 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine with 6-Speed Manual transmission, accelerates 0 – 100 km/h in 9.5 seconds. While both 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine offer best in segment fuel efficiency with 6-Speed Manual as well as 6-Speed Automatic transmissions.
With Drive Mode Select (COMFORT | ECO | SPORT) and Traction Control Modes (SNOW | SAND | MUD), Hyundai ALCAZAR enables you to conquer different terrains with ease. Hyundai ALCAZAR has been tested on 15 drive tracks for various road driving conditions and has undergone a full course of durability testing conducted with GVW condition across hilly terrains, rural and highway roads in hot & dry conditions.
Axalta Coating Systems, a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, announced its Global Automotive Colour of the Year 2022 – Royal Magenta.
ReadyAssist, an autotech startup plans to invest USD 8 million over a year to augment EV infrastructure in the country. It will kick-off the initiative by setting-up Grid, a phygital store (Physical s...
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has announced its new campaign with the 6- and 7-Seater SUV – Alcazar, featuring Shah Rukh Khan and the four 4 Indian Women Cricketers -Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigu...