On June 09, 2021, Hyundai
Motor India has commenced bookings for its upcoming 6 and 7 Seater Premium SUV
– Hyundai Alcazar. The company is accepting bookings at Hyundai dealerships and
on its online car buying platform for Rs 25
2.0 l Petrol MPi
1.5 l Diesel CRDi
Hyundai Alcazar comes with a host of 1st in Segment features–
• 10.25” Multi Display Digital Cluster
• Bose Premium Sound System (8 Speakers)
• Auto Healthy Air Purifier with AQI Display
• Front Row Seatback Table with Retractable cup-holder and IT Device Holder
• Front Row Sliding Sunvisor
• Side Foot Step
• Rear Window Sunshade
Hyundai Alcazar will be offered with Premium Dual Tone Cognac Brown interiors. The vehicle has a wheelbase of 2,760 mm. It will come with several advanced & hi tech features –
• Voice Enabled Smart Panoramic Sunroof
• 2nd Row One Touch Tip and Tumble Seats (Captain & 60:40 Split Seats)
• Drive Mode Select (COMFORT | ECO | SPORT)
• Traction Control Modes (SNOW | SAND | MUD)
• Puddle Lamps with Hyundai Logo Projection
• 64 Colors Ambient Lighting
• Power Driver Seat – 8 Way
• Advanced Hyundai Blue Link (Connected-Car Technology)
Hyundai Alcazar features an extensive application of 75.6 % Advanced and High-Strength Steel (AHSS & HSS). This 6 and 7 seater Premium SUV features a Wing-Surrounded architecture on the dashboard, thereby accentuating the feeling of spaciousness and modernity.
Further, customers can choose from four powertrains that include 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine with options of 6-Speed Manual and 6-Speed Automatic transmissions. The 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine with 6-Speed Manual transmission, accelerates 0 – 100 km/h in 9.5 seconds. While both 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine offer best in segment fuel efficiency with 6-Speed Manual as well as 6-Speed Automatic transmissions.
With Drive Mode Select (COMFORT | ECO | SPORT) and Traction Control Modes (SNOW | SAND | MUD), Hyundai ALCAZAR enables you to conquer different terrains with ease. Hyundai ALCAZAR has been tested on 15 drive tracks for various road driving conditions and has undergone a full course of durability testing conducted with GVW condition across hilly terrains, rural and highway roads in hot & dry conditions.
Supported by German brand Hella’s product portfolio, Steelbird International, India’s leading automotive components company, will soon be launching Steelbird horns and spark plugs
Leading tyre manufacturer, Apollo Tyres has introduced specific tyres for electric vehicles (EVs) for both, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers. Apollo Amperion range of tyres for the PV segment, wher...
From today until October 6, 2022, a unique Lamborghini Sián made from more than 400,000 Lego Technic pieces will be on display at Museo Automobili Lamborghini in Sant’Agata Bolognese. An established p...