Making its entry into premium hatchback segment , Toyota
Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has launched the Toyota Glanza for a starting price of Rs.
7,21,900 (ex-showroom Delhi). The
hatchback was launched in the presence of Masakazu Yoshimura, Managing Director
and N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor. Toyota Glanza is equipped with a new New BS-VI complaint K Series petrol engine.
The hatchback comes in four variants G MT (Advanced Li-Ion Battery with ISG), V
MT, G CVT & V CVT. The car churns out a power of 88.47hp for G MT & 81.76hp
for G CVT, V CVT & V MT variants. Prices are as follows.
Battery with ISG)
It may be recalled that almost a year back the two auto
majors - Toyota Motor Corporation &
Suzuki Motor Corporation signed an agreement which stated that they will mutually
supply hybrid and other vehicles between the two companies for the Indian
market. The agreement also stated that Suzuki
will supply the Baleno and Vitara Brezza vehicle models to Toyota, while Toyota
will supply the Corolla vehicle model to Suzuki. Toyota Glanza is essentially
the Suzuki Baleno.
The company is also offering warranty of 3year/100000kms
& extended upto 5year/220000Kms along with the 'Toyota ownership' experience,
Q-Service app utilisation and Toyota Connect facilities, apart from attractive
FEATURES OF THE NEW TOYOTA GLANZA
• New BS-VI complaint K Series petrol engine with 88.47hp for G MT (Advanced Li-Ion Battery with ISG) & 81.76hp for G CVT / V CVT & V MT variants.
• Transmission - 5 speed Manual Transmission & CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) fuel efficiency of 23.87kmpl, ( G MT with Advanced Li-Ion Battery & ISG) & 19.56kmpl (CVT), 21.01kmpl (V MT)
• Advanced Lithium Ion Battery with ISG (Integrated Starter Generator) Torque Assist Function, idle start stop function, Brake energy regeneration function (only in G MT) for enhanced fuel efficiency.
• LED Projector Headlamps with DRL Follow-me-Home/car function, Auto Headlamps.
• Front Two Slat 3D Sophisticated Chrome Grille
• Stylish & Bold aggressive bumpers
• Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
Safety &Security Features.
• Dual Front Airbags (Driver + Passenger)
• ABS + EBD+BA,
• TECT Body (Tom] Effective Control Technology,
• ISOFIX Child Seat Tether Anchorage
• Reverse Parking Camera with Display in Audio
• Reverse Parking Sensors (4 Nos)
• Front Seatbelt with Pre-Tensioners & Force Limiters
• High Speed Warning Buzzer
• Electrochromic inner rear view mirror
• New Smart Playcast, Touchscreen Audio with 4 speakers & 2 tweeters
• Smartphone Connect (Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto), Smartphone based Navigation
• Steering Mounted Audio & Calling Controls with Voice command
• Interactive TFT Multi Information Display
• New Dual Tone Fabric Seats
• Front Centre Armrest with Storage
• Luggage Room Lamp
Comfort & Convenience:
• Smart Entry with Engine Push Start / Stop button
• 60:40 Split Rear Seats
• Remote Keyless Entry
• ORVM Electric Adjust & Retract & Auto Fold
• Tilt Telescopic Steering
• Electric Power Steering
• Driver & Co Driver Sunvisor with Vanity Mirror & Lamp
Bolt, India’s largest EV charging network, announced the launch of Bolt Lite, India’s first safest, smartest and most affordable universal EV charging socket.
Renon India, one of India’s leading energy storage companies, has launched its swappable smart batteries, Groot, for electric 2-wheelers. The Li-ion battery pack for low and medium speed EVs is built ...
MG Motor India introduced ‘MG Service on Wheels’ initiative to provide customers with car repair and maintenance services from the comfort of their homes. This service outreach programme reinforces th...