BMW India has launched the all-new BMW X5 at a starting price of Rs.72,90,000 (ex-showroom Mumbai). The all new BMW X5 was launched in the presence of cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels, President (act.), BMW Group India. The car is available in two diesel models – BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport and BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine. The petrol variant BMW X5 xDrive40i M Sport will be available later in 2019.
The ex-showroom prices are as follows –BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport : Rs. 72,90,000BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine : Rs. 82,40,000BMW X5 xDrive40i M Sport : Rs. 82,40,000
The diesel variants - BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport and BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine are powered by a 2993cc six-cylinder engine that produces an output of 265hp and a maximum torque of 620Nm @ 1,500 – 2,500 rpm. The 2998cc six-cylinder BS VI compliant petrol engine churns out 340hp of power and a maximum torque of 450Nm @ 1,500 – 5,200 rpm. The all-new BMW X5 comes with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology that offers spontaneous responsiveness even at low engine speeds. The car accelerates from 0 -100 kmph in just 5.5 seconds.
· Enlarged one-piece hexagonal kidney grille
· BMW Laser Light technology with blue X-shaped elements
· 3D wrap-around LED taillights
· Panoramic glass roof Sky Lounge with LED light graphics
· 8-speed Steptronic Automatic Transmission
· Comfort Access System (detects the key within a 1.5 meter radius and unlocks the doors and the two-section tailgate)
· Auto Start-Stop function
· ECO PRO mode
· Brake-Energy Regeneration
· Electronic Power Steering
· 50:50 Weight Distribution
· Driving Experience Control switch
· Parking Assistant Plus with Surround View Camera
· 40:20:40 split rear seat backrest
· Boot space 650 litres (40:20:40 split rear seat backrest increases boot space from 650L to 1,870L
· Six airbags
· Attentiveness Assistance
· Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
· Electric parking brake with auto hold
· Side-impact protection
· Electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor
· ISOFIX child seat mounting
· Integrated emergency spare wheel under the load floor.
Uno Minda, a leading Tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers, has launched its new premium range of alloy wheels in the Indian aftermarket in collaborat...
Greaves Retail, India's leading fuel-agnostic mobility solutions provider and a unit of Greaves Cotton Limited, has announced the launch of its complete range of e-rickshaw batteries under the brand '...
Kia India is now offering an electric sunroof in its Sonet Smartstream G1.2 HTK+ variant. The model will be available at Rs 9.76 lakh. Sonet has already more than 3.3 lakh customers in last three year...