BMW India has launched the all-new BMW X5 at a starting price of Rs.72,90,000 (ex-showroom Mumbai). The all new BMW X5 was launched in the presence of cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels, President (act.), BMW Group India. The car is available in two diesel models – BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport and BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine. The petrol variant BMW X5 xDrive40i M Sport will be available later in 2019.
The ex-showroom prices are as follows –BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport : Rs. 72,90,000BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine : Rs. 82,40,000BMW X5 xDrive40i M Sport : Rs. 82,40,000
The diesel variants - BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport and BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine are powered by a 2993cc six-cylinder engine that produces an output of 265hp and a maximum torque of 620Nm @ 1,500 – 2,500 rpm. The 2998cc six-cylinder BS VI compliant petrol engine churns out 340hp of power and a maximum torque of 450Nm @ 1,500 – 5,200 rpm. The all-new BMW X5 comes with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology that offers spontaneous responsiveness even at low engine speeds. The car accelerates from 0 -100 kmph in just 5.5 seconds.
· Enlarged one-piece hexagonal kidney grille
· BMW Laser Light technology with blue X-shaped elements
· 3D wrap-around LED taillights
· Panoramic glass roof Sky Lounge with LED light graphics
· 8-speed Steptronic Automatic Transmission
· Comfort Access System (detects the key within a 1.5 meter radius and unlocks the doors and the two-section tailgate)
· Auto Start-Stop function
· ECO PRO mode
· Brake-Energy Regeneration
· Electronic Power Steering
· 50:50 Weight Distribution
· Driving Experience Control switch
· Parking Assistant Plus with Surround View Camera
· 40:20:40 split rear seat backrest
· Boot space 650 litres (40:20:40 split rear seat backrest increases boot space from 650L to 1,870L
· Six airbags
· Attentiveness Assistance
· Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
· Electric parking brake with auto hold
· Side-impact protection
· Electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor
· ISOFIX child seat mounting
· Integrated emergency spare wheel under the load floor.
Celebrating its 120th Anniversary, Royal Enfield announced the launch of a new range of limited edition helmets earlier this week. The limited range will consist of hand painted helmets designed by ar...
Sony India has introduced the new XAV-AX8100 in-car media receiver, offering new utility features, powerful sound and smart features.
ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd launched its upgraded Mobil Super Moto range of engine oils to make it easier for people to maintain their two-wheelers in top condition. The launch comes at a time when...
In an exclusive interview, Uday Narang, Chairman, Anglian Omega Group & Omega Seiki Mobility
talks about his company plans to enter the two and four wheeler electric vehicle space.
Motown India speaks to Woosuk Leem, Managing Director, AS Parts Division, Mobis India to get more details about the Hyundai Mobility Membership App and its advantages.
Vishal Mathur, Senior Vice President, LMD Truck Business – VECV elaborates upon VECV’s Light & Medium Duty (LMD) business in India, the company’s product offering and the several advantages offered by...