BMW India has launched the all-new BMW X5 at a starting price of Rs.72,90,000 (ex-showroom Mumbai). The all new BMW X5 was launched in the presence of cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels, President (act.), BMW Group India. The car is available in two diesel models – BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport and BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine. The petrol variant BMW X5 xDrive40i M Sport will be available later in 2019.
The ex-showroom prices are as follows –BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport : Rs. 72,90,000BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine : Rs. 82,40,000BMW X5 xDrive40i M Sport : Rs. 82,40,000
The diesel variants - BMW X5 xDrive30d Sport and BMW X5 xDrive30d xLine are powered by a 2993cc six-cylinder engine that produces an output of 265hp and a maximum torque of 620Nm @ 1,500 – 2,500 rpm. The 2998cc six-cylinder BS VI compliant petrol engine churns out 340hp of power and a maximum torque of 450Nm @ 1,500 – 5,200 rpm. The all-new BMW X5 comes with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology that offers spontaneous responsiveness even at low engine speeds. The car accelerates from 0 -100 kmph in just 5.5 seconds.
· Enlarged one-piece hexagonal kidney grille
· BMW Laser Light technology with blue X-shaped elements
· 3D wrap-around LED taillights
· Panoramic glass roof Sky Lounge with LED light graphics
· 8-speed Steptronic Automatic Transmission
· Comfort Access System (detects the key within a 1.5 meter radius and unlocks the doors and the two-section tailgate)
· Auto Start-Stop function
· ECO PRO mode
· Brake-Energy Regeneration
· Electronic Power Steering
· 50:50 Weight Distribution
· Driving Experience Control switch
· Parking Assistant Plus with Surround View Camera
· 40:20:40 split rear seat backrest
· Boot space 650 litres (40:20:40 split rear seat backrest increases boot space from 650L to 1,870L
· Six airbags
· Attentiveness Assistance
· Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
· Electric parking brake with auto hold
· Side-impact protection
· Electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor
· ISOFIX child seat mounting
· Integrated emergency spare wheel under the load floor.
Reise Moto, a division of Mahansaria Group, announced the launch of their premium two-wheeler tyre brand ‘Reise’ in India.
In the future, Continental will offer Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) solutions based on the “CV3”artificial intelligence (AI) system-on-chip (SoC) family from semiconductor company Ambarell...
Post a successful foray into the auto tech segment with the launch of the Smart Dashcam, Qubo, Hero Electronix’s consumer technology brand is expanding the portfolio with their latest Dashcam Pro 4K.