UK based Triumph Motorcycles has announced the new
Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition is available to order in markets around the world.
It may be recalled that in December 2019, Triumph had announced a new official
partnership with EON Productions, revealing an action feature of Triumph
motorcycles in the forthcoming 25th James Bond Film, No Time
To celebrate this iconic collaboration, has introduced
the first ever official motorcycle directly linked to the Bond Franchise. The
Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition is an ultra-rare, limited edition Scrambler 1200
motorcycle featuring a unique 007 design scheme and limited to a production of
just 250 models worldwide.
This special Bond Edition motorcycle was inspired by the
incredible custom Scrambler 1200 action vehicles featured in No
Time To Die and has all of the top-specification Triumph Scrambler 1200
XE’s exceptional performance and capability, together with premium higher-value
* Beautiful and unique James Bond design scheme
* Premium 007 bodywork, including:
-Beautiful exhaust number board and lower side panel
finisher with 007 branding.
- Premium real leather seat with embroidered logo.
-Unique Bond TFT instrument startup screen.
* Distinctive 007 paint scheme inspired by the bike
ridden by James Bond in the twenty-fifth film.
* Blacked-out finishes, including:
- Black anodized rear and high-level front mudguard.
- Elegant black forks.
- High-value engine badges with gold accents.
- Black powder coated swingarm and sprocket cover.
- Black anodized grab rail, sump guard and infills.
* Beautiful features and details, including:
- Fog lights with unique black anodized shrouds.
- Arrow silencer with carbon fiber end caps.
- Machined front brake reservoir.
- Black rear wheel adjusters.
- Stainless steel headlight grill.
- Ultra-rare limited edition
* 250 worldwide production
* Each with a
numbered edition plaque and unique badging.
* Special Bond handover pack.
* All of the Scrambler 1200 XE exceptional performance
- Thrilling twin-powered performance - 89 HP @ 7,400 rpm
& 81.1 LB-FT @ 3,950 rpm
- Category-dominating capability
- Class-leading state-of-the-art technology,
specification and equipment
- Breathtaking Scrambler style
NEW SCRAMBLER 1200 BOND EDITION
Liquid-cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, 270°
crank angle parallel-twin
3.84 x 3.15 in (97.6 x 80 mm)
89 HP (66.2 kW) @ 7,400 rpm
81.1 LB-FT (110 Nm) @ 3,950 rpm
Multi-point sequential electronic fuel
Brushed 2-into-2 exhaust system with
Arrow brushed high-level twin silencers
Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
Tubular Steel with aluminum cradles
Twin-sided, fabricated aluminum
Tubeless 36-spoke 2.15 x 21 in,
Tubeless 32-spoke 4.25 x 17 in,
MetzelerTourance 90/90 - 21
MetzelerTourance 150/70 R 17
Showa 47mm fully adjustable upside
down cartridge forks. 9.84 in (250 mm) wheel travel.
Öhlins fully adjustable piggyback
RSU’s with twin springs. 9.84 in (250 mm) wheel travel.
Twin 320 mm discs, Brembo M50
monobloc calipers. Radial master cylinder.
Single 255 mm disc, Brembo
2-piston floating caliper
34.25 in (870 mm)
5.08 in (129.2 mm)
456.35 Lbs (207 Kg)
Fuel Tank Capacity
4.22 US GAL (16 L)
Continental is promoting the development and use of open source software. The technology company has adopted a manifesto that emphasises its commitment to collaborative work with Free and Open Source ...
Nearly 50 DHL Express vans will begin running on the Michelin UPTIS airless tyre to make last-mile deliveries in Singapore by the end of 2023. The pilot programme begins with the first vehicles making...
Bentley Motors has introduced 3D printed solid gold in the exclusive Mulliner Batur – the first time such a ground-breaking process is believed to have been used in the automotive industry. The ‘addit...