India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) has launched its flagship supercharged naked MY23 Z H2 and Z H2 SE. The Z H2 will be available in “Metallic matte graphene steel Gray” and price will be starting at Rs 23,02,000/- (Ex-showroom). The Z H2 SE will be available in “Metallic matte graphene steel Gray” and price will be starting at Rs 27,22,000/- (Ex- Showroom).
The styling of the Z Series flagship Z H2 SE was shaped according to its Sugomi and Minimalist design concept. Its dynamic crouching form, which calls to mind a predator poised to attack, and the asymmetric Ram Air intake on its left side are elements of its fiercely intense and highly individualistic Sugomi design. Its compact chassis is the product of a minimalist design philosophy, with all functional parts shown simply, without flourish, and made as small as possible. Conversely, the prominent display of the new steel trellis frame its aluminium pivot plate only underscores their importance – both functionally and as styling elements.
The Z H2 and Z H2 SE are amongst the few products that owns the right to use “Kawasaki river mark”, as this esteemed logo is limited to models with historical significance only. Since the Z H2 and Z H2 SE is one of kind product, the use of Kawasaki river mark is granted under special permission.
The Z H2 and Z H2 SE as a part of Kawasaki’s modern development philosophy enables a wider range of riders to understand the pleasure of riding a motorcycle. Kawasaki’s supercharged engines were designed with this idea firmly in mind. The Z H2’s supercharged engine achieves the seemingly contradictory goals of ample power and easy-to-manage power delivery. The whole engine was designed to accommodate the higher air pressure from the supercharger as well as ensure a high reliability with the over 200 PS output.
Highlights of the MY23 ZH2 and Z H2 SE are:
1. 998 cc liquid-cooled engine
2. In line four – cylinder balanced supercharged engine
3. Electronic Cruise Control
4. Brembo M4.32 front brake calipers for Z H2
5. Brembo stylema front brake callipers for Z H2 SE
6. Electronic Throttle valves
7. Integrated Riding Modes
8. Assist & Slipper Clutch
9. All-digital TFT Colour instrumentation
10. Sharper New styling with Twin LED Headlamps
11. Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
Top-notch electronic rider support:
1. Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS)
2. Kawasaki Electronic control suspension (KECS)
3. KECS (Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension) with Showa’s Skyhook Technology
*Only in Z H2 SE
4. Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM)
5. Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF)
6. Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
7. Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock brake system (KIBS)
8. IMU – Enhanced chassis orientation awareness
Specialty chemicals company Lanxess has reached an important step towards more sustainability in its plasticizer portfolio: The Polymer Additives (PLA) business unit now offers a more sustainable solu...
Uno Minda, a leading Tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers, has launched its new premium range of alloy wheels in the Indian aftermarket in collaborat...
Greaves Retail, India's leading fuel-agnostic mobility solutions provider and a unit of Greaves Cotton Limited, has announced the launch of its complete range of e-rickshaw batteries under the brand '...